Saturday 11 February 2012

Three posts in one day, I am on a roll!


I love to cover books and journals with paper and bits and bobs. Here is a journal that I recently covered. I never have kept a dairy, but I use them as a kind of memo book. This one started when I was preparing to move out of home to another city for work, and I was listing what I needed to pack.



I love lace and I find the best places to look for lace are op shops. You can pick up some beautiful lace for just a couple of dollars or less. The same goes for buttons and old books. As you would have realised I love using old book pages, especially to make flowers. It is very economical as you are recycling and it is good for the hip pocket too. That means more money left over to buy more papers. Not that I already have enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment