Friday 2 November 2012

Take Time to Smell the Roses...

I think spring would be my favourite season. I love the bright sunny days that are not too hot. And all the flowers in bloom like a colour explosion. They can be so bright and intense it is like an artist painted the flowers himself (or herself).

During my week holiday I returned to my home town and enjoyed a lovely stroll in the Botanic Gardens with my Mum. It's times like this when work has been hectic that you forget to take time to smell the roses, so it is nice to have the opportunity to do so again.


 

 
 
 
 
 
I love trees. The shape of the old gnarled branches and huge roots are fasinating.
 
I was playing around with photoediting softwear and this is the result. It really looks like a drawing!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment