Wednesday 11 September 2013

Spotty Love


I am having a love affair with spots. It has been going on for a while now and is getting pretty serious. Recently I found some gorgeous red and blue spotty wrapping paper. So of course I start covering everything in sight!

To make this groovy pen holder follow these steps:

·         Save a can of food after use and clean with hot soppy water and leave to dry. Measure the length of the can and cut a long strip of paper.

·         Stick double sided tape on one short edge and stick to can. Roll the paper along the can and cut off extra paper. Again stick tape on the edge and stick down. There we go- a pretty pen holder. Thrifty too!

·         With this glass jar I just cut a strip of spotty paper and stuck it on the jar the same way as the can. Sometimes I can’t be bothered removing the label on the jar so I just cover it with pretty paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment