Thursday 16 January 2014

Summer Days

The whole state is suffering through a heat wave at the moment and I am struggling to be motivated to do anything, except eat dairy free coconut ice cream and drink orange juice. So I forced myself off the couch and decided to take some photographs of light summer dresses perfect for days like these. I love pastel colours and vintage floral patterns for the warmer months.


A favorite of mine is the orange shirt dress with the blue flowers. Burnt orange and blue are a fantastic colour combination. I wear the dress with a skinny blue belt and red shoes/ bag. The blue dress is a crochet lace design which looks wonderful with a skinny red belt around the waist. The purple dress I found at the Mill Market. It is best for picnics on summer days. The skirt is twirly too.










No comments:

Post a Comment